Interior & Exterior Painting
The appearance of your commercial property says a lot about the kind of operation you run. What type of message do you want to send your potential customers? Maintaining the interior and exterior painted surfaces in a business or commercial setting has been proven to:
- Increase employee and customer satisfaction
- Increase customers’ desires to spend more or buy more services
- Boost employee productivity
- Cleaner and brighter workplaces help prevent work place accidents and injuries.
- Industrial interiors and exteriors last longer when painted regularly.
- White walls and ceilings reflect light and increase brightness.
Commercial painting is the most economical and sound improvement any business owner can do to improve the company image. Hernandez’s crews are experienced in painting a wide range of business types and understands that when it comes to commercial painting projects, time is money. We always take into account your hours of operation and increased traffic times throughout the day and make every possible effort to minimize disruptions, distractions and the potential for accidents. We have the ability to work within your deadline and specific budget.
Here are some of the commercial painting customers we serve:
- Retail: stores, shopping malls, outlets, showrooms, dealerships
- Health: hospitals, labs, nursing homes, medical clinics, doctors offices
- Educational: schools, training centers, colleges, universities, daycare centers
- Business and Industrial: offices, conference rooms, warehouses, plants and factories
- Housing sector: townhouse complexes, condominiums, apartments, co-ops
- Hospitality sector: restaurants, hotels, motels, clubs
Whether you own a small business and are in need of an affordable makeover, or you own a large shopping center or factory that is desperately in need of paint, Hernandez Painting and Drywall is equipped to handle all your commercial painting projects and will help you improve and maximize your corporate image!